Your creative work will focus on the new-build housing and construction industry. You will have opportunities to feature some of the UK’s most exciting developments, work with the sector’s leading figures and play a role in helping to deliver the safe and sustainable homes and places our country needs.
You will research, develop and produce relevant and timely marketing content to be used across a range of online and offline media. Working with the marketing team and marketing manager, you will help us develop and implement marketing initiatives and provide comprehensive marketing support to aid customer relationship management and achieve business targets.
While working strictly within FCA Regulations, you will still enjoy a great deal of autonomy.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to plan, research, create and deliver timely marketing content. This includes copy writing for weekly blogs, case studies, website, email campaigns, brochures and social media. Managing the approval process for new documents via the in-house system (Q Pulse).
- Reviewing and re-writing content of a technical nature to be more accessible to a wider audience.
- Identify trends, marketing and content opportunities and measure the success of marketing output.
- Develop and support the planning and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives for the dedicated business areas. Co-ordinating with the Marketing, Sales and Business Partners teams. Task ownership from start to finish.
- Liaising with Marketing Manager, Senior Graphic Designer and team members to ensure day to day team marketing tasks and deadlines are met.
- Working with the team to develop social media campaign ideas within timescales and quality standards agreed for a range of media.
- Provide information, resolve problems and liaise with customers on products and services, ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Using and managing Marketing Automation Systems (including Hubspot) to set up, deliver, measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns and ensure a high level of data management is maintained.
- Planning and event management e.g. annual awards programme, seminars and corporate hospitality as appropriate, and attend such events where required.
- Conduct customer, market and competitor research on our existing business and market segments, to ensure customer expectations are met, determine new business opportunities and new routes to market.
- Logging all marketing activity and analysing for reporting purposes. Providing area management information to marketing manager on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
- To adhere to the FCA regulations governing the conduct of insurance business and keep abreast of legislation changes that affect all products and services, updating documents accordingly.
- Liaise with other areas on administrative and/or operational matters.
Experience and Skills
- Relevant degree level education.
- Marketing experience gained in a similar environment.
- Strong copywriting skills and experience in content production (online and offline) and management across a range of media. Experience in producing content relating to complex or technical subjects is desirable.
- Previous use of Hubspot or similar email and automation platform with a knowledge of how to manage the data, create and manage lists/contacts and workflows within the system.
- Knowledge of Umbraco/Hubspot or similar website CMS.
- Good research skills and experience in liaising with third parties to develop relevant content.
- Good knowledge of FCA Regulations and how they apply to marketing literature and initiatives.
- A basic knowledge of the building/construction/housing industry including an awareness of the legislative process.
- A basic understanding of the insurance market and related products.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and deliver to tight timescales.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation and ability to articulate ideas and concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Copy writing and proof reading skills necessary.