We are currently seeking a Team Manager to lead one of our technical customer service teams (regionals).
The Regionals Manager will be required to provide a professional customer focused customer service within MDWIS, championing the companies’ culture and values, whilst ensuring that our large developer team abide by them at all times and that the customers needs are not just consistently met, but exceeded.
- To lead our customer service agents in providing a customer focused approach throughout the life cycle of a development
- Lead by example, to assist the with the day to day operations, providing on the job training, mentoring and development to the team, ensuring they operate strictly within FCA regulations
- Monitor staff, ensure they are well trained and highly motivated, championing the company’s culture and values, so they exceed all customers’ expectations
- Carry out monthly one to one’s with each team member and complete end of year PDP appraisals ensuring they are fully aware of their role within the team. All KPIS are met and shortfalls are handled accordingly.
- Complete monthly team sampling and T&C checks and providing feedback to each team member
- Continually look for ways to improve processes and increase the satisfaction to both our internal and external customers.
- Track progress of monthly and annual team objectives each month to ensure our objectives are achieved
- To coach and train the team on new processes and schemes, ensuring they buy into the changes through positive delivery
- Compile best practice and step by step libraries for the department to aid development of colleagues
- Support and drive ‘ad-hoc’ tasks which may be related to existing product or service improvement, or new product or service development/implementation.
- To manage the daily work load of the team, ensuring all incoming enquiries via email/phone/tasks are accurately allocated and dealt with within KPI.
- To report on a range of key Management Information (MI) on a regular and ad hoc basis, analysing trends, highlighting issues and recommending improvements
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience in managing a team
- In depth knowledge of Customer Service excellence
- Ability to motivate self and influence others, buying into departmental goals and objectives
- Strong verbal and written Communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Problem solving experience
- High level of interpersonal skills, with an ability to deal with people at all levels
- Buying into management goals, of empowering and making the team feel valued
- The ability to lead by example and positively influence others to buy in to common goals and objectives
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and flexible in personal approach