The IT Department are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Tester to join the QA team.
The QA Tester will be required to carry out test planning, execution and defect management on assigned projects and to support live issues.
• Test Planning and Execution to ensure quality of systems
• Carry out functional testing of the solution and any integrated systems
• Create high quality test cases to validate requirements have been met
• Perform a range of testing types as required
• Work collaboratively with the project and test teams
• Create quality defects and manage to resolution
• Provide regular updates on test progress including any blocking issues
• To gain an in depth understanding of business processes and ways of working
• To follow MDIS test and operational processes and procedures
• Demonstrable ability to carry out quality testing
• Produce test scripts, test cases, test plans as required
• Identify required tests from requirements
• Ability to create required test data to support tests
• Identify tests for automation
• Ability to use SQL to query database
• Defect management/tracking to completion
Although from the outside looking in we might look like just another insurance company, we want to show you why Premier Guarantee is such a great place to work. As well as offering you a rewarding career, we also provide a range of market leading employee benefits that extend to outside your working life.
With our Wirral HQ and hub offices nationwide, we have opportunities right across the UK.