To construct and maintain high quality and reliable software systems to support and developer the business. Contributing to the technical development of other less senior developers and helping in the improvement of the software development lifecycle within MDIS.
- Work as a Team with mixed skills-sets on projects, delivering the best solutions for the company and our clients
- To deliver high quality software in the insurance and Risk Management market
- To contribute to the Company’s technical direction and growth
- To gain thorough understanding of business process
- To be understand and verbalise real business problems and suggest solutions to resolve
- To demonstrate working solutions / prototypes to business managers as part of the SDLC.
- To mentor junior developers, in their development.
- Manage Test and Development environments and process within the scope of their project.
- Maintain Test coverage and contribute towards Quality Assurance needs.
- To review the work of other developers as required providing constructive feedback.
- To provide out of hours support within reasonable expectation to support release processes and emergencies
- Assist in the recruitment and/or support of new developers in the team
Your Skills and Experience
Required Experience / Skills
- Ability to demonstrate previous successful projects
- Positive attitude towards changing requirements
- Utilising TDD approach to development
- Working with Continuous integration tools (TeamCity & Octopus)
- MS SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Rabbit MQ
- Identity Server
- Knowledge of the following tools
- Azure Devops
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Knowledge of Xamarin tools for mobile / cross platform applications
- Helpful previous market experience
- Fleet Management
- Document Management
- Risk Assessment
- Claims Management
- Previous work in both Waterfall and Agile environments.
- Working knowledge of Azure and cloud technology
- Knowledge of selenium automated test frameworks