Why is Premier Guarantee a Great Place to Work?
We currently have a lot of live vacancies here at Premier Guarantee and, although from the outside looking in we might look like just another insurance company, we want to show you why Premier Guarantee is such a great place to work!
The GPTW scheme was set up at Premier Guarantee in May 2015 as a way of recognising and celebrating the key role that employees play in achieving our vision and mission. 11 GPTW ‘Champions’ were nominated and are responsible for representing and working with their respective departments, putting forward ideas and ultimately deciding on which GPTW initiatives to put in place.
There have been so many different initiatives implemented so far, but here are just a few examples…
- Fruit Monday – free fruit (and lots of it) each Monday, keeping all Head Office staff fit, healthy and happy
- Dress Down Fridays – on the last Friday of every month, Head Office employees are able to enjoy the comfort of their clothes, with £2 per person being donated to our chosen charity
- Games Room – Premier Guarantee HQ had some spare rooms, so the GPTW Champions rallied the troops and took a vote for what to turn them into… a few weeks later and enter a pool table, an air hockey table, a darts board, a Wii and a table tennis table, with (rather competitive) table tennis leagues in full flow
- Gym Room & Classes – for those who fancied a bit more exercise than pool and darts, another of the spare rooms was turned into a gym. Each week an instructor comes into HQ and puts on a variety of different classes, including PiYo, insanity and different forms of yoga
- Regional Offices – the GPTW scheme isn’t just about the head office staff, though. Our network of remote workers needed their lives making a little easier by having regional offices set up. Our offices in Leeds, London, Swindon and Staffordshire are ideal for our remote workforce to drop in to complete computer based work and to collect both PPE equipment and site stationery
Along with these great changes, employees have also benefitted from many other GPTW initiatives such as an enhanced MAT/PAT/ Shared parental leave policy, a volunteer day for all employees, in which employees are given a paid day to complete one volunteer day a year in order to make an impact within their local communities, and financial drop-in sessions, where an external advisor comes in and discusses confidentially with employees any financial queries they may have.
If you fancy a change or simply want to work for an organisation who truly value employee welfare, then view our current list of live vacancies here.