Skip To Content

Making a Structural Warranty Claim

If you do have a problem with your home, and you believe it is covered by your warranty with Premier Guarantee, then your next step is to get in touch with us. Our specialist Claims team will guide you through the process so that we can help you as quickly as possible.

Our claims application forms are available for download here. If you are unsure of which form to fill in or any of the questions on the forms, please contact us on 0151 650 4300 and ask to speak to our claims team.

Claims in the United Kingdom

  • If you are claiming under any of our policies, New Homes, Self Build, Commercial and Completed schemes please complete our online claim form. If you would prefer to download our form and send it in by post please fill in our PDF claim form

  • If you are claiming for under any one of our Social Housing schemes, or any claim regarding insolvency please contact us on 0151 650 4300

  • If you are making a new claim under one of our schemes Underwritten by Liberty Syndicate Management Limited (Syndicate 4472), please visit Liberty Claims


When purchasing a new property you will be asked by your developer to undertake a handover inspection of the property.  Any damage such as marks, chips, scuffs, scratches and staining must be noted to your developer at the time of the inspection as such damage is not covered by Premier Guarantee.

Details of what is or isn't covered can be found in your policy documentation.  If you don't have your policy document or need some further guidance, contact us and we'll be happy to help you.

If the issue with your property is as a result of a defect in the structure then please complete our online form



Check out our Homeowner's Handbook for a list of common examples of claims we have received from homeowners, plus who you should look to contact in the occurrence of one of these faults.